New Construction – API 650 & 620
Smith Tank & Steel, Inc. is recognized as a national leader for the construction of field-erected tank projects. All work is performed in accordance with American Petroleum Institute 620, 650, and AWWA standards.
We engineer, design, fabricate and erect tanks any size from small shop built tanks to field-erected tanks in excess of 315’ diameter. No job is too small or large for our experienced team. If a turnkey project interests you, we can handle the project from tank foundations, tank erection, painting, insulation and tie-in piping.
Materials used include carbon steel, stainless steel, alloys aluminum and other exotics.
WE CONSTRUCT THE FOLLOWING:
- Internal Floating Roof Tanks
- Double Deck Floating Roof Tanks
- Cable Suspended Internal Floating Roof Tanks
- Aluminum Floating Roof Tanks
- Umbrella & Dished Dome Roof Tanks
- Geodesic Dome Roof Tanks
- MESA Bottom Tanks
- Double Bottom Tanks
- Double Wall Tanks
- Low Temperature Tanks
- Open Top Tanks
- Supported Cone Roof Tanks
- Self-supported Cone Roof Tanks